
I know that there has been talk about me not playing in the beginning of the season, and I know my fans want to hear from me. So here it is straight from T-Mac. I feel optimistic about this season, and I know that the Rockets are a great team with the potential to be special. With that said, I need to feel 100% with my knee before I get out their on the court. It is almost there, but I need to take precautions and if my knee isn’t ready yet when we take on Memphis, I will have to wait and do my best to support the team in other ways. I need to have 100% confidence in that knee so that I am able to do the things on the court that make me the player I am. That time will come soon, but I don’t want to rush it and risk further damage just to be able to play on opening night. I am so confident with my team this season that If I have to hang back for a few games until I feel my knee is 100%, than that is what I will do. You will see a fierce T-Mac on the court this season, I can promise you that. We are a strong unit that has great chemistry. We all want it badly. I want to win, we want to win, and we will make Houston proud. Just enjoy the show Rockets fans and believe. I do..


1 comment:
Tmac
i'm a chinese
my english is so bad so i'm sorry
i want to say i love you very much
you are the best one!We believed that you will be better, you will be in my mind god, Hoped that you are getting more and more healthy, we wait for the god the return ,Tmac
xie dong han
谢冬晗爱麦迪!
Post a Comment