
Im the Celts, I make the CPU the Cavs. Lebron is dunking on me like I dont even exist on the court. They get up by 10 going into the final quarter, Ray Allen is smokin' behind the arc and is keeping pace with the Cavs. Ilgalgasgus or whatever his name is has been demolishing me down low. Im down 7 with a minute left, tried to intentional foul every inbounds pass they throw in but they are just dropping the ball and one of the two guys I have Full Court Pressing gets it (Rondo) and scores a quick 9 points, making us up by one.Cavs call a TO and get the ball at midcourt. 87-86 with 3.0 on the clock, they run a screen to James and he hits a three pointer that was at least 6 or 7 feet behind the arc. Amazing game, just a tad frustrated that I lost, plus, once I turned the TV back to satellite, Obama was smashing McCain at this point so it was justified
i feel good ,so i like it ,do you?


No comments:
Post a Comment