
What’s up out there?
How’s everyone’s summer going? I’m enjoying the off-season even though I’ve been extremely busy. First off, I want to let you all know that the rehab for my shoulder and knee is going well. I’m working hard to get back and would say that I’m about 70% right now. I’m not playing basketball yet or running, but I’m doing on court agility work. I’m on pace to be ready for the season, and I gotta admit, I am VERY excited to get back on the court. Our team has made some great moves. I think drafting Joey Dorsey will add some size and toughness and signing Brent Barry was big for us too. Brent will be another leader out there and both of those guys help add to our team’s depth. The NBA season is such a grind that having depth like that is just so important. Also I am very excited about the Artest deal. It’s not finalized yet, but if and when it does go through it will be a huge boost for our club. Ron is such a great competitor and will bring so much to our team. I think we can really compete with the best now. It also makes you feel good about the team you play for when you see the organization doing everything in its power to improve the team. I hope everyone out there is just as excited as I am about the move. It’s also good to see Yao getting back on the court and I’m happy for him that he will be able to suit up for his country at the Olympics. I’ll be checking out the Olympics for sure and will keep a close eye on the basketball. You guys think USA is a lock for the gold or will there be upsets again like last time?
How’s everyone’s summer going? I’m enjoying the off-season even though I’ve been extremely busy. First off, I want to let you all know that the rehab for my shoulder and knee is going well. I’m working hard to get back and would say that I’m about 70% right now. I’m not playing basketball yet or running, but I’m doing on court agility work. I’m on pace to be ready for the season, and I gotta admit, I am VERY excited to get back on the court. Our team has made some great moves. I think drafting Joey Dorsey will add some size and toughness and signing Brent Barry was big for us too. Brent will be another leader out there and both of those guys help add to our team’s depth. The NBA season is such a grind that having depth like that is just so important. Also I am very excited about the Artest deal. It’s not finalized yet, but if and when it does go through it will be a huge boost for our club. Ron is such a great competitor and will bring so much to our team. I think we can really compete with the best now. It also makes you feel good about the team you play for when you see the organization doing everything in its power to improve the team. I hope everyone out there is just as excited as I am about the move. It’s also good to see Yao getting back on the court and I’m happy for him that he will be able to suit up for his country at the Olympics. I’ll be checking out the Olympics for sure and will keep a close eye on the basketball. You guys think USA is a lock for the gold or will there be upsets again like last time?


No comments:
Post a Comment