
I thought to make a thread for those who get the NBA2k9 (xbox360) today or soon, so they can write their reviews for all of us. I should have time to read those cause if previous years tell me something is that the release date doens't keep here. So I'm going to get it in couple of weeks or months.
but I love the game. Ive always been a nba live game but this year I switched and im so glad I did. First off the Gameplay is soooo realistic that at times it gets un-fun lol. I probably only get about 10 dunks a game, and score only about about 90 a game (In which on live it would be about 30 dunks, 125 pts, and 20 steals). But some of the littlest details makes it good also, like how when you block a shot it only goes half way too the rim, in which on live every block shot is "THROWN". But the online mode makes the game, the 5 on 5 is awesome, just the lagginess mess's the online play up.
it's impossible to have a non-stop defense. I probably only average 4 steals a game, and 4 blocks.


No comments:
Post a Comment