Hey I was hoping someone would see this I have been thinking about this for awhile and thought I would give you a tip on how to make the game even greater than it is. One thing the games lack is what impact your coach really has on the game. you should have it were the coach has a temper meter were he argues calls and such and everytime he gets up and tries to talk to officials that the meter gets dangeriously closer to getting a technical foul you can counter this and cool of your coach or players by calling timeoutsI really feel that the game needs the ability for coaches and players to pick up random tech fouls in the game as well as flagrent 1-2 that carries over to lead to player suspensions. tell me what you guys think.
I love this game. come with me


No comments:
Post a Comment