Friday, December 5, 2008

My opinion about NBA2K9


I play the game NBA2K9 short period of time, fully EA this year because the main aspects of the game on television. In order to let go of no less than NBA games, I had gone to great pains to download a half-day of the 2K9. Although I am playing for the first time NBA2K9, but based on previous experience of playing EA, I was soon a familiar set of 2K9 and control of the players. In the play for more than a month, I marveled at the company's 2K Games and texture details of the efforts, but also found some very obvious Bug! 1. I do not know XBOX, PSP version of 2K9 is also not a PC and, anyway, Yao Ming of the PC version of the hook, one-third of Barry ... not in physical strength under the influence of basically shoot with unfailing accuracy, the NBA game seems to be a common problem From now NBAlive2004 of 2K9, Yao basically invincible the basket, either offensive or defensive. However, these can also transfer their value is their ability to become a reality! 2. Drift players dribble. Because the PC version does not handle, the PC version of the outstanding players in addition to turning (crossover basically do not need keys, speed up by one key can only play under the action, there is no actual sex) can only carry the task in. Health, This time ball players would drift back, or the amount of difficult moves 3. I was in YouTube is to see, specifically, what's clearly heard (it said in English, I have the level of English is not enough) to say about the players in steals when in fact the ball did not hit, but the hands, and There are slow-motion replay from different angles. PY good standard of English can be found YouTube to NBA2K9, after reading the boy to tell what the specific meaning, be grateful Due to my initial posting, it is hard to avoid deficiencies in the hope that , excuse me if we all work together.

No comments: